We would love to hear from you. send us your suggestions and questions here
Team captains are encouraged to be participating members of a local league team and should be familiar with the structure and procedures of the league, as well as the Rules of Tennis.
A captain's responsibilities include:
• Attend all local league meetings.
• Recruit enough players and alternates necessary to complete the season.
• Insure that all players meet eligibility requirements.
• Distribute all materials to team members including schedule of play, directions and a list of all team members and telephone numbers.
• Make team members aware of all league regulations.
• Confirm home matches and contact opposing team captains to confirm date and time of match.
• Reschedule postponed or delayed matches in a timely manner and notify Coordinator (within 2 days) of dates of rescheduled matches.
• Report winning match results to TennisLink within 2 days following the match.